5 year Warranty
This warranty covers any accident that may happen to any of your Kaolii porcelain products within the first 5 years of your purchase. You are entitled to one (1) replacement free of charge. Shipping charges may apply.
Our Warranty also covers any product defect, when you receive it after your purchase. Do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for a broken, cracked product or any other problem. We will rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
1. What is included in the warranty
This warranty covers any accident that could happen to any of your Kaolii porcelain products within the first 5 years of purchase.
During this period, we will replace your product. For example: if you dropped your internal massager on the floor while cleaning it, we will send you a new one. Note that we will only return the product to you without the box, storage pouch or instruction manual. If you would like to receive a new item other than your porcelain product, contact our team and we will see how to accommodate you.
2. How long does the warranty last?
- The Kaolii Warranty lasts for 5 years (or 1,825 days, whichever comes first) from the day you purchase your product.
- Note that this warranty only applies for one (1) replacement per purchase.
- We will apply the exact shipping charges that apply depending on your location. We generally choose the minimum charges that allow us to have a tracking number for the package.
- If upon delivery you are unable to take possession of your package, we will have to charge the return costs, as well as the original delivery costs imposed by our carrier for the second return of the package.
3. What is not covered by the warranty
This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Willful neglect
- Unauthorized modification of the product
- Natural disaster
- Product loss or theft
- Use the product in any way other than that described on our website or in our Instruction Booklet.
4. What you need to do
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Take a photo of the broken product (so we can see the problem), along with your Certificate of Authenticity (shows date of purchase) and attach those photos to your email.
- Please explain briefly what happenned. So we may be able to improve our product in the future.
- Please include your mailing address and phone number
5. Applicable Laws
This warranty is under the Consumer Protection Act of the province of Quebec, Canada